Ohtel may seek permission from social media users to feature their content on our website, social channels, and various promotional materials.
If you would like to allow us to use the requested User Content (defined below), please do so by responding to our request with the hashtag #agreeohtel.
By accepting our request, you are allowing us to upload the identified posts, photographs, videos, text and audio from your social media site(s) posted by you (User Content). If your User Content is selected by Ohtel, it may be displayed or appear on our social media pages, company’s website or in other marketing, promotions or advertising. It is our choice whether we choose to use your User Content or not and we have no obligation to use your User Content. We may decide to remove or stop using any User Content at any time, for any reason.
By accepting our request, you hereby grant us royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, binding, fully sublicense and non-exclusive licence to use, copy, change, alter, edit, publish, create derivative works from, make available and display any content (or any part of the content), including any social media identifier, profile picture, or other information provided by you, for any business related purposes. You grant us the right to use your username, real name, image, location or any other identifying information, in connection with any use of your User Content.
User Content does not imply our endorsement of or any affiliation with you.
By making or agreeing to provide your content, you promise the following:
- that you are 18 years or older;
- that if children are depicted in the User Content, you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors depicted in the content;
- that you own or otherwise control the rights to your User Content and all elements within;
- that you have the rights from any third parties appearing in such User Content to use their names, images or likenesses and any other third party-owned elements as necessary;
- that your content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
- the content is your own original creation, you did not take the photo from another website, social media posting or elsewhere, and your User Content does not contain anything that violates the rights of any person or entity.
You may request that we remove your User Content, and in such an event please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to delete your User Content but you acknowledge that we may be unable to fully delete all of your User Content, particularly content posted to third party websites. We reserve the right to retain copies of content as necessary for legal or compliance purposes.
You agree to hold harmless and release Ohtel, along with its directors, employees, agents and licensees, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action that you or your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf or may have, whether now or in the future, relating to the use of your User Content, including without limitation, any claims of slander, invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or copyright, or any other right you may have.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Such amendments shall be effective at the date of posting.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding these terms and conditions or any requests concerning your personal information, please contact us by email email@example.com.